Nintendo 64 N64 console jumper pak jump pack adapterPRODUCT CODE: TX873
Jumper Pak for Nintendo 64 N64 video game consoles by Tomee.
Also known as the Tomee Jumper Pak pack for N64
Want to play your Nintendo 64 but lost your original Jumper Pak? Without it, your console is just a retro paperweight. Tomee from techexpress has a solution with the Nintendo 64 n64 Jumper Pack. Just plug into the N64 console's memory expansion port & you're ready to play the 64-bit games that redefined a generation of video games
The Jumper Pak or Terminator Pack is a filler that plugs into the N64 console's memory expansion port. The N64 requires the Jumper Pak when the memory Expansion Pak is not present or there will be no picture on the TV screen
Necessary to play ANY games on the N64 without memory expansion Expansion Pak
Just plug & play
Region free: compatible with all PAL & NTSC Nintendo 64 N64 consoles
Warranty & Returns:
13 Month return to base refund or replace guarantee
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one standard shipping fee on your entire order
• We specialise in retro gaming, electronics & computers. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Rural, Remote NZ & Australia
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status
• Delivery insurance included on all orders
• Refunds paid same day
Customer feedback…" Amazingly fast shipment. Great trader"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
best nintendo 64 n64 booster jumper pak and removal tool pack nz
We welcome & answer all questions
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.