New Replacement KSM-440AEM Optical Laser Lens part for Sony PlayStation PS1PRODUCT CODE: KSM-440AEM
New Replacement KSM-440AEM Optical Laser Lens for Sony PlayStation PS1.
Designed exclusively for the Sony PlayStation 1.
Compatibility: There are many PSOne variants. To guarantee compatibility, compare our photos with your part.
Repair carries risk and requires skill. We accept no liability for direct or indirect damage or loss that may occur. If you are not sure, use a professional.
Guaranteed reliability. Backed by a 1 Year Techexpress Guarantee.
Package includes 1x KSM-440AEM Replacement Optical Laser.
Combine & Save. See our range of cables, parts and accessories.
This 3rd party ps1 laser pickup is not made by Sony.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.