New Replacement Commodore 64 C64 U17 PLA ICPRODUCT CODE: C64PLA
Commodore 64 PLA 906114-01 (U17) replacement.
The PLA20V8 is a new replacement for the C64's PLA chip. The PLA20V8 is an easy to install, replacement for the original C64 PLA PLA 906114-01 U17 chip.
Epyx Fastload compatible.
PAL and NTSC compatible.
Alternate C64 KERNAL compatible.
High compatibility. Works on all C64 longboard breadbin and SX64 revisions.
Gold plated solid machined narrow round pins for easy and reliable socket installation.
Compatible with alternate Kernal ROMs such as JiffyDOS, the 1541 Ultimate II, the Easyflash 3 and the Epyx Fastload cartridge.
Repair carries risk and requires skill. We accept no liability for direct or indirect damage or loss that may occur. If you are not sure, use a professional.
Package includes 1x Replacement MOS Commodore 64 PLA.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it programmed ready to go?
Hi. Thanks for your question. These replacement PLA chips are programmed and ready to go.