Android MHL to HDMI Cable with 11 Pin Samsung Adaptor CablePRODUCT CODE: TX161867
MHL to HDMI Cable with 11 Pin Samsung Adaptor.
Enable full HD 1080p video output from the Micro B USB port of MHL compatible smartphones and tablets.
• Connect an MHL enabled smartphone, tablet & MHL enabled devices to HDMI TV.
• MHL adapter allows you to connect a micro-b USB (11 Pin) port to an HDMI device.
• Supports all video resolutions & audio formats including HDTV video & digital audio.
• This cable requires USB power for most smartphones and tablets which can connect to a USB mains power adaptor or from a USB port on an TV.
• Designed for use with mobile devices featuring MHL technology. Ensure your phone is compatible before purchase. Website to check if your device is compatible: http://goo.gl/7ZUoXs
Guaranteed reliability. This Samsung MHL to HDMI cable backed by a Techexpress NZ 1 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Cable Length: 2 Meter.
Android Compatibility: 4.0+.
Power Consumption: 100mA.
Power Required: 5VDC, 500mA.
Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080).
1x MHL Android to HDMI cable.
1x 5 pin to 11 pin Micro B USB Samsung adaptor.
Combine & Save. See our range of cables, parts and accessories.
Warranty & Returns:
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
Hints, Tips and Troubleshooting guide.
- Is your device found on the list of officially compatible devices? Check at http://goo.gl/7ZUoXs
- Does your device require the MHL Micro USB 5 Pin to 11 Pin Plug adapter?
- Is a Power Supply connected to the Micro USB socket cable on the side of the MHL adapter?
- Is the Power Supply efficient enough to power the phone and the adapter?
- Is the TV or Display on the correct HDMI input? Many televisions have 2 or 3 HDMI inputs.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.