IDE 3.5 to 2.5 Laptop Hard Disk Drive Adapter Convertor Card Power Cable CordPRODUCT CODE: TX551
IDE 3.5 to 2.5 Laptop Hard Disk Drive Adapter Convertor Card Power Cable Cord.
This adapter converts the 44 pin (notebook HDD IDE) to IDE 40 pin (3.5 inch IDE HDD)
100% Brand new and high quality
Connect a 2.5 inch hard disk (notebook hard disk) to your desktop computer
transfer data to the 2.5 inch hard disk
Cable Length: Power - Approximately 17cm
Package includes: 1x 44pin to 40pin hdd converter adapter cable
Packaging: Bulk poly bag
Combine & save on shipping: See our listings for SATA cables, ribbon Cables, tools and accessories.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Questions & answers
Q Hi I have an old 40GB HDD with 47 male pins. Do you have an adapter for that?
A Hi, Thanks for your interest and question. You may have a 44 Pin drive. It is likely that the additional pins are jumper pins (For setting Master or Slave drive). 1 of the 44 drive pins may be omitted to enable keying or polarising to ensure the mating connector could only be connected one way. We can offer a risk-free 7 day, 'trial and return-for-refund' service excluding shipping fees, to enable compatibility testing in your specific application. Thanks again.
We welcome & answer all questions.