IDE 3.5 to 2.5 Laptop Hard Disk Drive Adapter Convertor Card Power Cable Cord
IDE 3.5 to 2.5 Laptop Hard Disk Drive Adapter Convertor Card Power Cable Cord.
This adapter converts the 44 pin (notebook HDD IDE) to IDE 40 pin (3.5 inch IDE HDD)
100% Brand new and high quality
Connect a 2.5 inch hard disk (notebook hard disk) to your desktop computer
transfer data to the 2.5 inch hard disk
Cable Length: Power - Approximately 17cm
Package includes: 1x 44pin to 40pin hdd converter adapter cable
Packaging: Bulk poly bag
Combine & save on shipping: See our listings for SATA cables, ribbon Cables, tools and accessories.
Warranty & returns:
7 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for refund less shipping fees
13 Month return to base refund or replace guarantee
• We specialise in retro gaming, electronics & computers. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one standard shipping fee on your entire order
• Fast shipping
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent to buyer immediately
• Delivery insurance is included on all orders
• Refunds paid same day
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal
Customer feedback..."These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
"Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
"Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
"no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
"Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
"Great team to deal with 10/10"
"This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
Questions & answers
Q Hi I have an old 40GB HDD with 47 male pins. Do you have an adapter for that?
A Hi, Thanks for your interest and question. You may have a 44 Pin drive. It is likely that the additional pins are jumper pins (For setting Master or Slave drive). 1 of the 44 drive pins may be omitted to enable keying or polarising to ensure the mating connector could only be connected one way. We can offer a risk-free 7 day, 'trial and return-for-refund' service excluding shipping fees, to enable compatibility testing in your specific application. Thanks again.
We welcome & answer all questions