IDE 3.5 to 2.5 Laptop Hard Disk Drive Adapter Convertor Card Power Cable CordPRODUCT CODE: TX551
IDE 3.5 to 2.5 laptop hard disk drive adapter converter with 2 Red & Black wire 12 volt Molex plug power supply cable.
Transfer data to or from a 2.5 inch hard disk.
Connect a 2.5 inch hard disk (notebook hard disk) to your desktop computer.
This adapter converts 44 pin (notebook and laptop) HDD IDE or PATA to IDE 40 pin (3.5 inch Desktop IDE HDD).
Cable Length: Power - Approximately 15cm.
Guaranteed reliability. Backed by a 1 Year Techexpress Guarantee.
Connector A: Female Dual-Row 44-pin 2.5" Laptop IDE HDD Socket Connector.
Connector B: Male Dual-Row 40-Pin Male 3.5" Desktop IDE HDD Plug Connector.
Connector C: Male 2 Pin (4 Position) White Nylon Molex Power Supply Connector.
Combine & Save. See our listings for SATA Cables, Dual Row IDE and P-ATA IDC Connectors, 40 Pin 44 Pin Male to Male, Male to Female, Female to Female gender changers, Cut to order lengths of Flat Ribbon Cable, Ribbon Cables, tools, parts and accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Questions & answers
Q Hi I have an old 40GB HDD with 47 male pins. Do you have an adapter for that?
A Hi, Thanks for your interest and question. You may have a 44 Pin drive. It is likely that the additional pins are jumper pins (For setting Master or Slave drive). 1 of the 44 drive pins may be omitted to enable keying or polarising to ensure the mating connector could only be connected one way. We can offer a risk-free 14 day, 'trial and return-for-refund' service excluding shipping fees, to enable compatibility testing in your specific application. Thanks again.
We welcome & answer all questions.