ED64 N64 Flash Cart for Nintendo 64PRODUCT CODE: TX737
The ED64 flash cartridge allows N64 game ROM backups to be saved to a standard SD memory card and played on real a Nintendo 64 console.
The flash cartridge loads ROM images from a standard SD (or MicroSD with adapter) memory card inserted into the side of the cartridge.
Cartridge Emulator for N64.
Includes 64MBytes of built-in RAM.
Supports SD & SDHC cards (maximum 32GB).
Guaranteed reliability. Backed by a 1 Year Techexpress Guarantee.
Region Free (will play an NTSC PAL ROM on a PAL console and vice-versa).
1x ED64PLUS N64 flash cartridge.
1x MicroSD to SD adapter.
1x 8CM CD Rom.
1x User guide.
Game ROMs, SD Card and N64 not included.
This 3rd party flash cartridge is not manufactured by Everdrive, KRIKzz or Nintendo.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Hints, Tips and Troubleshooting.
- Ensure that the console is powered off before installing and removing the ED64 cartridge.
- If you have a PAL region N64, ensure that the region switch is set to P. If you have a NTSC region N64, ensure that the region switch is set to N.
- It can take approximalty 5~6 seconds for the ED64 cartridge to boot up. During this time there will be no image.
- Ensure that the ED64 cartridge is firmly installed in the console. If no image, re-seat.
- Ensure that the SD Card is installed correctly. If no image, re-seat.
- If no image, re-seat, try the region switch on the top of the ED64 cartridge. If your console is PAL, select P, if NTSC, select N.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this work with New Zealand n64 consoles?
Hi. This works with New Zealand N64 consoles.