Deluxe Composite Video DIY mod KIT with RCA cable for ZX81 Atari 2600 7800PRODUCT CODE: TX217ICV2
Deluxe Composite Video mod with pluggable tail and RCA cable for ZX81 Atari 2600 7800.
Composite Video Mod for ZX81 and Atari 2600 AND 7800.
Atari composite video mod.
Works with both PAL and NTSC Atari 2600, Atari 7800 Video Game Consoles and Sinclair ZX81 Computers.
Upgrade your system from the poor RF Tune-in signal to Composite AV.
Simple to install, but does require soldering skills
Atari 2600 4 Switch PAL and NTSC
Atari 2600 6 switch PAL
Atari 2600jr PAL and NTSC
Atari 7800 PAL
Package includes: 1x Cabled Composite Video Mod PCB for ZX81 and Atari 2600 and Atari 7800.
A link with installation guide with pinouts and photos is provided. Soldering is required.
See our listings for the PCB only version.
Combine & Save. See our listings for Atari 2600 Controllers, RF Cables, RCA Cables, Panel Mount RCA Sockets, Solder, Flux, Tools, RCA Sockets, Parts and accessories.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Installation and Trouble Shooting Hints and Tips:
1. Ensure that all solder joints and connections are reliable. Check for Dry Joints.
2. Ensure that the correct conductor connections are made, i.e RED = 5V, BLACK = 0V, WHITE = AUDIO, YELLOW = VIDEO.
3. In all cases, on all Atari models, the disconnection or removal of the RF modulator is required.
4. Secure the PCB to eliminate movement. The printed circuit board connectors are intended for a fixed installation. We recommend mechanically securing the printed circuit board with either some Double Sided Adhesive Sponge Tape, a cable tie or similar. On some Atari Main Boards, there are 5mm holes near the rear of the Mainboard PCB which can accommodate a thin 2~3mm cable tie to secure the mod board.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.