Deluxe Composite Video DIY mod KIT with RCA cable for ZX81 Atari 2600 7800PRODUCT CODE: TX217ICV2
Deluxe Composite Video mod with pluggable tail and RCA cable for ZX81 Atari 2600 7800.
Composite Video Mod for ZX81 and Atari 2600 AND 7800.
Atari composite video mod.
• Simple to install. Basic soldering skills required.
• Upgrade your system from the poor RF Tune-in signal to Composite AV.
• Works with both PAL and NTSC Atari 2600, Atari 7800 Video Game Consoles and Sinclair ZX81 Computers.
Atari 7800 PAL
Atari 2600 6 switch PAL
Atari 2600jr PAL and NTSC
Atari 2600 4 Switch PAL and NTSC
Package includes 1x Cabled Composite Video Mod PCB for ZX81 and Atari 2600 and Atari 7800.
A link with installation guide with pinouts and photos is provided. Soldering is required.
See our listings for the PCB only version.
Combine & Save. See our listings for Atari 2600 Controllers, RF Cables, RCA Cables, Panel Mount RCA Sockets, Solder, Flux, Tools, RCA Sockets, Parts and accessories.
Warranty & Returns:
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
Installation and Trouble Shooting Hints and Tips:
1. Ensure that all solder joints and connections are reliable. Check for Dry Joints.
2. Ensure that the correct conductor connections are made, i.e RED = 5V, BLACK = 0V, WHITE = AUDIO, YELLOW = VIDEO.
3. In all cases, on all Atari models, the disconnection or removal of the RF modulator is required.
4. Secure the PCB to eliminate movement. The printed circuit board connectors are intended for a fixed installation. We recommend mechanically securing the printed circuit board with either some Double Sided Adhesive Sponge Tape, a cable tie or similar. On some Atari Main Boards, there are 5mm holes near the rear of the Mainboard PCB which can accommodate a thin 2~3mm cable tie to secure the mod board.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a 6 switch ntsc woody. Do you have a option for RCA out for this?
Hi. Thanks for your question. While a range of video modifications exist, we feel this is the best option for the NTSC 6 Switch "Woody" Atari 2600 consoles as the non-destructive design requires no drilling of holes in the housing to install the RCA sockets. If you have any questions, or if we can help in any other way, please do not hesitate to ask.