Black Nintendo GameCube Style USB Game Controller for Windows PC Apple Mac & PiPRODUCT CODE: TX224B
Black USB Nintendo GameCube Style Game Controller for Windows PC, Apple Mac & Raspberry Pi.
Guaranteed reliability. This is backed by a Techexpress NZ 1 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Always dreamt of using a GameCube controller with your favourite PC game? Now you can! This USB game controller plugs into any PC, Pi or Mac with a USB port, giving you that classic Nintendo GameCube feel. Whether you're about to go toe to toe with Koopa or racking up frags on the hottest PC multi-player, now you can go old school retro with every weapon in your arsenal.
Build a mean emulator with a Raspberry Pi or use with Dolphin & ROMs on your PC.
Size: 14 x 10.5 x 6cm.
Colour: Black. See our listings for Orange & Purple colour NGC gamepads.
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 10, Linux, Apple Mac, Retro Pi, Raspberry Pi, RetroPie.
Default Windows 10 Button Mapping:
The left thumbstick and D-PAD are both mapped to the same A/Y Axis.
The right yellow C-Stick thumbstick is mapped to buttons 1,2,3 & 4.
Start/Pause is mapped to button 10.
L trigger is mapped to button 7.
R trigger is mapped to button 8.
Z is mapped to button 12.
X is mapped to button 1.
A is mapped to button 2.
B is mapped to button 3.
Y is mapped to button 4.
Buttons can be remapped in Windows 10 with controller remapper software such as reWASD. See https://www.rewasd.com
Package includes 1x Black USB Wired Nintendo GameCube Style Controller for PC, MAC and Raspberry Pi.
This 3rd party joystick is not made by Nintendo.
Combine & Save. See our listings for USB extension cables, panel mount USB and HDMI adapters and sockets, SD cards, tiny USB memory sticks, electronics and gaming parts, tools and accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Hints, Tips and Troubleshooting:
How to use a USB Gamepad on a Windows 10 PC:
- Verify that your game supports game controllers. Some games do not provide direct support for game controllers.
- Test the game controller in Microsoft Windows. Type game in the search box on desktop, and choose Set up USB game controllers from the result.
How to use a USB Gamepad on an Apple Mac:
- USB Gamepad software may be required with many Apple Mac computers. A popular example is USB Overdrive. USB Overdrive enables a USB controller and re-mapping of the buttons on an Apple Mac.
- USB Overdrive can be downloaded from http://www.usboverdrive.com/USBOverdrive/Download.html
- There are many other solutions available. Other examples of Apple Mac Gamepad software are ‘Joystick Mapper’, ‘Tattiebogle Mac OS X driver’, ‘Enjoyable’.
How to use a USB Gamepad on Retropie:
- It is important to ensure that the USB controller is connected to the Raspberry Pi before powering on.
- Refer to https://github.com/RetroPie/RetroPie-Setup/wiki/Controller-Configuration#controller-configuration
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.