BL-5C Lithium 3.7V 1020mAh Rechargeable Battery BL5CPRODUCT CODE: TX161987
BL5C Lithium 3.7V 1020mAh Rechargeable Battery.
BL-5C type Rechargeable Li-ion Battery.
Replacement Lithium-ion battery compatible with many Nokia phones, portable speakers, and other rechargeable devices.
DC Voltage: 3.7V.
Battery Code: BL5V.
Recharging Voltage: 4.2V.
Size in mm: 53 x 34 x 5.5.
Internal Resistance: 120mΩ.
Amp Hour Rating: 1050mAh.
Battery Peak Current: 1050mA.
Fast Recharge Current: 1050mA.
Max. Discharge Current: 1050mAh.
Standard Recharge Current: 210mA.
Standard Discharge current: 210mAh.
Charge Cut-Off Voltage: 4.30V±0.05V.
Discharge Cut-Off Voltage: 2.40V±0.10V.
Battery Chemical Composition: Lithium Ion.
Package includes 1x BL-5C type Rechargeable Li-ion Battery.
Combine & Save. See our range of cables, parts and accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How long should it be left charging?
Hi. Thanks for your question. Depending on the charger, the BL-5C lithium-ion battery will be charged in approximately 2.5~3.5 hours.
• Keep Li-ion batteries at room temperature.
• Do not leave Li-ion batteries charging overnight.
• Do not leave Li-ion batteries charging unattended.
• Store Li-ion batteries away from anything that can catch fire.
• Do not place Li-ion batteries in direct sunlight or keep them in hot vehicles.
Please contact us if you need any further information.