IDE to SATA - SATA to IDE Bidirectional HDD adapter converter and cable KITPRODUCT CODE: PR514
Universal bi-directional SATA to IDE / IDE to SATA converter adapter including Molex Power adapter and Host or Hard Disk Drive Cable Kit.
The perfect solution for adding IDE or ATA hard disk drives to motherboards with a SATA OR IDE controller.
This bi-directional adapter converter for serial and parallel ATA PATA, IDE translation does it all. It's a SATA Hard Drive to IDE Converter or an IDE Drive to SATA Host Converter.
This combination IDE to SATA AND SATA to IDE adapter converter enables the use of all kinds of IDE and SATA storage devices with 40-pin IDC connectors or with a Serial ATA controller connector.
• Supports PIO mode 0-4.
• Board design: horizontal.
• Ultra ATA 133 / 100 / 66 / 33 supported.
• Use SATA HDD's on an IDE controller or mainboard.
• Use IDE HDD's on a SATA controller or motherboard.
• Conforms to Serial ATA 1.0 specification, revision 2.2.
• Stand-alone Serial ATA to Ultra ATA bridge board design.
• Compact dimensions allowing direct connection to ATA hard disk drives.
• Supports all types of ATAPI, ATA/133, ATA/100, ATA/66, ATA/33, EIDE and IDE storage devices (DVD, DVD-RAM, MO, CD-ROM, CD-RW, Hard Disk).
- Be safe. Ensure that all power is removed from the computer prior to installing. If any changes are made ensure that a full power cycle is performed to allow the BIOS to update with any new devices.
- Ensure that both of the two power supplies are connected. i.e that the power supply cable is connected to the SATA or IDE CD/DVD/HDD Drive, and that the power supply cable is connected to the Adapter.
- Confirm that the SATA cable is connected to the correct SATA port on the Adapter. The adapter has two SATA connectors. One connector (labelled SATA1 SATA=>IDE HDD) is used if connecting the adapter to a SATA port on a mainboard, One connector (labelled SATA2 IDE=> SATA HDD) is used if connecting a SATA HDD to an IDE Port on a mainboard.
- Ensure that the correct 40 Pin IDE ribbon cable is used. Some 40 pin ribbon have a section twisted for a cable select Master - Slave function.
- Ensure that the 40 Pin IDE socket on the Adapter is correctly connected to the drive. It is easy to inadvertently miss-connect the 40 pin connector meaning that two of the pins are not connected. Check for any sneaky pins showing on either side of the 40 pin connector after connecting.
- Confirm that the Drive Select and Master / Slave Jumpers are correctly configured on the IDE DVD or HDD. The device must be in Cable Select - CS or MASTER - MA mode. The Adapter will not function in Slave - SL Mode.
1x SATA IDE converter adaptor.
1x Straight flat SATA Hard Disk Drive or Host cable.
1x 4 Pin Male Molex to floppy type power cable to power the adapter.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.