9 Pin DIN mini-DIN PCB Mount Female S-VIDEO Socket Through-hole SolderPRODUCT CODE: TX525
9 Pin DIN mini-DIN PCB Mount Female S-VIDEO Socket.
Mini-Din connectors may also be called: minidin, miniature din or mini din.
These quality 9 Pin DIN mini-DIN PCB Sockets are used in a wide range of Audio and Video applications.
Guaranteed reliability. This 9 pin DIN socket is backed by a Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Precision-made connectors ensure long-lasting quality.
Size: 15 x 15 x 13mm.
Number of Pins: 9 Pins.
Gender: Female Socket.
Colour: Black and Silver.
Material: Metal & Plastic.
Termination type: Thru Hole Solder.
Product Name: 9 Pin DIN PCB Mount Female S-VIDEO Socket.
Package includes 1x 9 Pin DIN PCB Mount Female S-VIDEO Socket.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.