5" Small needle nose pliers with spring handle & serrated teeth
5" Needle Nose Pliers with normally open sprung insulated non-slip handle grips.
Keep a good pair of needlenose pliers in their toolbox at all times.
Needle-nose pliers (also known as pointy-nose pliers, long-nose pliers, pinch-nose pliers or snipe-nose pliers) are both cutting & holding pliers used by artisans, jewellery designers, electricians, network engineers & other tradesmen to bend, re-position & snip wire. Their namesake long nose gives excellent control while the cutting edge near the pliers' joint provides "one-tool" convenience.
Because of their long shape, they are best for reaching into small areas where cables, wires or other materials have become stuck or unreachable with fingers or other means
• Drop forged, heat treated steel construction
• Spring-loaded self-opening hinge
• Cushioned non-slip handle grips
• Precision-machined serrated toothed jaws
Similar to Klein Tools D203-6
Size 130mm Long x 90 Wide (open) - 48mm (Closed)x 10mm thick
Package includes: 1x Mini Needle Nose Plier w/Toothed Jaw
Packaging: Bulk poly bag
Warranty & returns:
7 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for refund less shipping fees
90 Day return to base refund or replace guarantee
• We specialise in electronics, gaming & computers. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• We strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent service & value
• We'll see you right! In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds
• Fast shipping
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent to buyer immediately
• Refunds paid same day
Customer feedback..."Amazingly fast shipment. Great trader"
"You guys are the bomb. Thank you."
"Great team to deal with 10/10"
small needle nose pliers
We welcome & answer all questions