5.5mm x 2.5mm Solder DC Power Line Plug ConnectorPRODUCT CODE: TX487
5.5mm outer diameter x 2.5mm inner diameter 2 pole power cable connector plug. Suitable for DC power supplies.
(Alternative products available here)
Ideal for DC plug and socket repairs and low voltage DIY electronic projects.
Barrel shaft length: 9mm.
Inner diameter (ID): 2.5mm.
Outer diameter (OD): 5.5mm.
Contacts / Pins: 2.
Colour coded: Black.
Case material: Plastic.
Contact material: Metal.
Attachment method: Solder tag.
Mounting method: Cable line mount.
Plug or socket type: Circular hollow barrel DC power plug.
Guaranteed reliability. Backed by a 1 Year Techexpress Guarantee.
Package includes 1x 5.5mm x 2.5mm DC Power Jack Connector.
Combine & Save. See our range of cables, parts and accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.