44 Way / 44 Core Flat Ribbon Cable for IDC Connectors 0.5 Meter cut to orderPRODUCT CODE: TX7161639
44 Way Flat Grey Ribbon Cable.
Used for 2.0mm / .0787" Pitch Dual Row 2x 22Pin Flat Cable FC Insulation Displacement IDC Connectors.
Can be split to separate into the desired amount of conductor cores. i.e: 10 Way, 16 Way, 20 Way, 26 Way, 34 Way.
Used to make custom length 2.5" 44 Pin IDE Disk connection ribbon cables. Strip down to make 34 Way disk drive cables.
Sold as 0.5 Meter increments and cut to your order. i.e order 2x and receive 1x 1 Meter length. order 3x and receive 1x 1.5 Meter length.
Gauge: 28 AWG.
Cable width: 43.9mm.
Cable length: 0.5 Meter.
Temperature: 105 Celsius.
Cable Pitch: 1.0mm / 0.039".
Number of wire conductors: 44 wires.
Colour: Grey / Gray with 1x Red trace wire on edge.
Manufacturer Part No: 191-2815-044
Manufacturer: AMPHENOL SPECTRA-STRIP
Package includes 1x 0.5 Meter length of 44 Way IDC Ribbon Cable.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.