3 Way RCA Stereo AV Audio Video Switcher Splitter Game Switch BoxPRODUCT CODE: PR473BLUE
3 input RCA Audio Video AV selector splitter switch.
This device lets you connect multiple devices to your TV
In our case, we connected a PlayStation, Dreamcast & Megadrive to one television allowing us to switch between the three game consoles with the simple throw of a switch
AV Cable Type: Red, White & Yellow composite Audio Video Cable
Cable length: 90cm
Switch Connectivity: RCA Female x3 Per Input and RCA Female x3 Output
1x 3 to 1 port RCA switch
1x RCA cable for connecting the switcher to the TV or display
Packaging: Bulk poly bag
Warranty & Returns:
7 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for refund less shipping fees
13 Month return to base refund or replace guaranteeWhy buy from us?
• We specialise in retro gaming, electronics & computers. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one standard shipping fee on your entire order
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent to buyer immediately
• Delivery insurance is included on all orders
• Refunds paid same day
• We accept all credit cards including American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa & PayPal
Customer feedback..." These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
We welcome & answer all questions
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.