3 Pin Male Solder Cord Mount XLR Plug ConnectorPRODUCT CODE: TX161995
3 Pin Male Solder Cord Mount XLR Plug Connector.
XLR connectors are also known as a Cannon plugs or Cannon connectors.
This is a cable mount XLR. Cable mount is also knwon as cord mount XLR or line XLR connector.
This plug is a male 3-pin XLR connector for soldered termination of three-conductor audio cables.
Guaranteed reliability. This 3 Pin cable mount XLR connector is backed by a Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Gender: Male plug.
Shell material: Plastic.
Number of pins: 3 pin.
Attachment method: Solder.
Connector Type: 3 Pin XLR cable mount.
Package includes 1x 3 Pin Male XLR line connector.
Combine & Save. See our range of cables, parts and accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.