20 Pin ATX Power to 6 Pin AT 8088 286 386 486 Adapter PSU converter cable plugPRODUCT CODE: TX883
20 Pin Dual Row ATX to 2x 6 Pin Female Socket AT Power Adapter PSU Converter Cable Plug with Power Switch cable harness.
This power adapter enables the use of the current standard ATX Power Supply to power some 8088, 286, 386 & 486 IBM PC Compatible Personal Computers that require the original, 1981 design, standard PC 2x 6 Pin Power Plugs.
AT Power uses the White 6 Pin P8 and P9 plugs as the power connectors where it connects to the AT socket of the motherboard.
ATX Power uses the 20 Pin P1 plugs as the power connector where it connects to the ATX socket of the mainboard. It can either be 20 Pin or 24 Pin for newer computers. Some newer ATX PSU `s also have a 4 Pole P4 connector (12v) with the 20 Pin P1 Connector, Just let it loose or fold back, cable tie or apply some heat shrink to manage.
Important: When installing the two white 6 Pin P8 P9 power plugs, the black ground wires must connect next to each other. It's either "black to black" or smoke and a shower of sparks.
Includes two female spade terminals with insulation sleeves on green and black wires connect to compatible computer case on/off power switch. You can also cut & solder directly to the existing power switch if required.
Easy to use & install.
Wire Colours: To AT standard.
Made with Heavy Duty 18 AWG Wire.
Connector Colours: Black, White, May Vary.
Package includes 1x 20 Pin ATX to 6 Pin AT Power Supplier Converter Adapter Cable Plug.
Combine & Save. See our listings for Power Supply Testers, Adapters, Cable Management, Fans, Multimeters, Soldering Irons, Tools and Accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi when are you getting in tx883? Please do I require any other adapter cables to run an old 486 motherboard off a atx power supply? Thank you for your time! Brett
Hi. Thanks for your interest and question. We have a new shipment of the ATX power supply to 486 mainboard adapter cables due to arrive approximately Thursday, 3 September 2020. Compatibility depends on your power supply and motherboard. We offer a 14 day, 'trial and return-for-refund' service excluding shipping fees, to enable testing in your 486 & ATX Power Supply.