2 Meter USB 2.0 5 Pin Type Mini B Cable 2M CordPRODUCT CODE: TX424
2 Meter USB 2.0 Type Mini B (5pin) Male to Type A Male Connectors.
Connect cell phones, PDAs, digital cameras and USB on-the-go devices.
A handy replacement for a lost cable, or a nice spare for the office. Just plug-and-play for many digital camera models, cellphones, MP3 players, PDAs and other mini-USB devices. This cable provides a transfer rate up to 480 Mbps depending upon the peripheral's USB version and is ideal for transferring pictures from your digital camera to your PC or Mac. Foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference and twisted pair construction helps reduce crosstalk thus ensuring high speed, error-free data transfer.
Length: 2 Meter.
USB Standard: USB 2.0.
Mini B connector has 5 pins.
Shielded twisted-pair construction.
Backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices.
Supports data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps.
Connector A: 1x Standard type A USB male connector. Connector B: 1x type mini B 5 pin USB male connector.
Package includes 1x Black 2M Standard USB type A to 5 Pin Mini B USB connector cable.
Combine & Save. See our range of cables, parts and accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi. I have bought 2 of these for my external HD from different sellers and found out they are only good for charging. They do not have enough \"grunt\" to handle data. Apparently, after googling my issue, the secret is in the thickness of the wire. The thicker wire is for data and charging while the thinner will only charge. A lot of people claim their cords are for data but this incorrect. Can you please confirm these are for data transfer? Thanks
Hi. Thanks for your question. This USB 2.0 cable will transfer both Power and Data from any USB 2.0 host device. This cable complies with the USB 2.0 standard. It can transfer data up to a maximum data transfer rate of 480 Mbit/s. It is rated to 5 Volts with a maximum current of 0.5 A, also known as 500 mA, or half an Amp. Many hard disk drives require a higher voltage or current. Many external hard disk drives require 12 Volts and cannot run by the 5 Volts supplied from a USB 2.0 port. These may require supplemental power in the form of an additional USB cable, often known as a USB splitter cable or may require a separate power supply. A 3.5" desktop hard disk drive typically requires 12 Volts while a 2.5" laptop hard disk drive typically requires only 5 Volts. USB 2.0 port can provide 5V, 500mA. While we're not familiar with your external hard disk drive, we do offer a 14 day, 'trial and return for refund' service excluding shipping fees, to allow compatibility testing with your external HD. If you have any questions, or if there is any other way we can help, please don't hesitate to ask.