USB to Gameport 15 Pin IBM PC controller joystick Game Port adapter converterPRODUCT CODE: TX803
DB15 15 Pin Game port Joystick Controller to USB adapter converter.
The game port is a port found on IBM PC compatible computers from the 1980s & 1990s. It was the standard connector for joystick input devices until superseded by USB. Originally located on a dedicated expansion card, the game port was later integrated with PC sound cards
The USB GamePort adapter lets you connect the 15pin DB15 plug of your retro IBM PC Gamepad, Joystick or Racing Wheel to your computer by USB
• 1.5 Meter extension cable.
• 15 pin adapter to PC USB port.
• Plug and Play - No extra software or drivers needed.
• Compatible with most analogue game controllers, gamepads, joystick, racing wheels etc.
• 4 Mode switch for enhanced compatibility & flexibility. 1= Thrasutmaster TM-FCS, 2= CH Flightstick Pro, 3= 2-4 Axes - 4 Button, 4= 2 Axes - 8 Button.
Model: UA0052C V4.0.
Cable length: 150cm
Connector A: USB 2.0 Type A.
Connector B:15 Pin DB15 DA-15 Gameport Female with lock nuts
Works with Windows ME XP 2000 7 8 10.
Not compatible with MIDI devices, Logitech Wingman, Microsoft Sidewinder or other Force Feedback, Digital type controllers and joysticks.
1x USB Joystick Converter.
1x User guide.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.