100 x 100 x .5mm Blue Heatsink Cooling Thermal Conductive Silicone Cooler PadPRODUCT CODE: TX195
1x sheet of 100mm x 100mm x 0.5mm thick blue heatsink cooling thermal conductive silicone pad cooler.
Thermal pads are easy to install. Some stock CPU coolers come with thermally conductive pads, as they're nice and clean. These soft workable thermally conductive pads can be cut to exact required size with ease using a standard craft knife, razor or scissors. The protective mylar film can be removed just prior to placing and protects the product when stored or not in use.
These sheets of thermally conductive thermal pads are 0.5mm thick. See our listing for thicker 1mm thick thermal pad.
Size: 100mm x 100mm x 0.5mm
Thermal conductivity: 1.2 W ~ 2.0 W
Temp.:40C ~ 220C
Hardness: 13C ~ 50C soft, with a little viscosity. Good heat conduction, very good malleability
Package includes: 1x Sheet of 100mm long x 100mm wide x 0.5mm thick blue thermal cooling heat conductive silicone cooler pad
Combine & Save. See our thermal grease and thermal paste, Antistatic Wrist Straps, IC removers, Braid Wick Solder removers, soldering irons and solder tools.
Warranty & Returns:
7 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for refund less shipping fees
13 Month return to base refund or replace guarantee
• We specialise in retro gaming, electronics & computers. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one standard shipping fee on your entire order
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent to buyer immediately
• Delivery insurance is included on all orders
• Refunds paid same day
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal
Customer feedback..." These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
Frequently asked questions and answers,
Q Can this be used to attach heatsinks in place?
A Hi, Thanks a million for your interest and question. These can not, when used alone, attach or secure heat sinks. These thermal pads are designed to be used in conjunction with mechanical mounting hardware such a retention clips or mounting screws to secure the heatsink. These thermal pads do not contain any Glue or bonding agents. Thanks again.
We welcome & answer all questions
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.