1.5 Meter 3.5mm Male to Male Stereo Audio AUX Plug Cable Cord Lead 1.5mPRODUCT CODE: TX161937
1.5 Meter 3.5mm Male Stereo Plug to Stereo Male Plug AUX cable.
This 1.5m lead can connect a car stereo/ cell phone / MP3 player / PDA or other audio devices with a standard 3.5mm audio socket.
Guaranteed reliability. This 1.5M 3.5mm 3 Pole Male to Male cable is backed by a Techexpress New Zealand 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Also ideal for use between computer and monitor or desktop speakers, this quality cable features male 3.5mm stereo TRS (Tip, Ring, Sleeve) plug on each end.
Lead colour: Black.
Cable length: 1.5 Meter.
Cable jacket: Black PVC.
Cable type: Oxygen Free Copper OFC.
Connector A: 3.5mm 3 Pole TRS Stereo Male plug.
Connector B: 3.5mm 3 Pole TRS Stereo Male plug.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.