Fine 0.3mm 63Sn 37pb Flux Core Solder Spool Roll
10 Meters of fine quality 0.3mm diameter 63Sn/37pb Solder with 1.2% rosin flux core on plastic Spool Roll
Good solderability, insulation resistance, No spattering and Non-corrosive. Ideal for use in electronics; exceptional tinning and wetting properties, also good for stainless steel. One of the most common solders. Low cost and good bonding properties. Used in both SMT and through-hole electronics.
• PB37/SN63 rosin flux core solder
• FLUX 1.2%
• Solder wire diameter: 0.3 mm
• Melting point: 361°F/183°C
• Length: approximately 10 Meters
Size: 2.2 x 1 inch / 5.5cm x 2.8cm.
Solder Weight: 11g
Total Weight: 32g
Package includes: 1x 0.3mm Tin Lead Soldering Wire Reel
Packaging: Bulk - Reel
Combine & save. See our listings for Soldering Irons, Flux Pens, Resin - Flux and Rosin, Multimeters, Side cutters and tools.
Warranty & returns:
7 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for refund less shipping fees
• We specialise in electronics, computers & retro gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent to buyer immediately
• Delivery insurance included on all orders
• Refunds paid same day
Customer feedback..."This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
"I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
"The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
"AMAZING SERVICE GUYS!!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions