0.5 Meter Male N-Type to Male RP-SMA RG58/U Coaxial RF Wireless Antenna CablePRODUCT CODE: TX7161632
0.5 Meter Male N-Type to Female RP-SMA RG58/U Coaxial RF Cable.
The larger N-Type connector has a male pin with an internally threaded locking collar.
The smaller Reverse Polarity SMA has a female pin receptacle with an internally threaded hex nut.
Guaranteed reliability. This antenna pigtail cable is backed by a Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
Cable type: Black RG58/U 50Ω coaxial cable.
Connector A: Male N-Type RF coaxial plug connector.
Connector B: Female RP-SMA RF coaxial socket connector.
Length: 0.5 Meter. Also available in 1, 2, 3, 5, 7.5 & 10 Meter long.
Package includes 1x 0.5 Meter Male N-Type to Female RP-SMA RG58/U Coaxial RF Cable.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.