IEC320 3 Pin C13 Female Kettle Socket to C8 Male Figure 8 plug AC power adapterPRODUCT CODE: TX282
IEC320 3 Pin C13 Female Kettle Socket to 2 Pin C8 Male Figure 8 plug AC power plug adapter converter.
Connector A: IEC320 C13 3 Pin Female socket receptacle (also known as a 'kettle' connector).
Connector B: IEC320 C8 2 Pin Male Plug connector (also known as a 'Figure 8' connector).
Construction type: Molded.
Maximum Wattage Rating: 1.5KW.
Maximum Voltage Rating: 250 Volts.
Maximum Current Rating: 2.5 Amps.
Guaranteed reliability. Backed by a 2 Year Techexpress Guarantee.
Package includes 1x IEC320 3 Pin C13 Female Kettle Socket to 2 Pin C8 Male Figure 8 plug AC power plug adapter converter.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are these in stock and what is the lead time? We are based in Auckland
Hi. Thanks again for your question. These are in stock here in New Zealand and ready for immediate dispatch. Our couriers have a next working day delivery target. Rural can take a little longer. For more delivery information see www.techexpress.co.nz/shipping. If you have any questions, or if there is any other way we can help, please don't hesitate to ask.
Do you have these in stock?
Hi. Thanks for your question. These are in stock here in New Zealand and ready for immediate dispatch. Our couriers have a next working day delivery target. Rural can take a little longer.