IEC 3 Pin Male C14 to C7 2 Pin figure 8 Female adapter converterPRODUCT CODE: TX432
IEC 320 Male C14 Plug to Female C7 Figure 8 Socket adapter converter.
Convert any standard computer power cable or jug cord into a figure 8 cable for connection to many electronic devices and appliances with a figure 8 shaped power socket.
Current rating: 10A.
Voltage Rating: 250 Volt.
Guaranteed reliability. Backed by a 2 Year Techexpress Guarantee.
Connector A: IEC320 C14 3 Pin Male Plug connector (sometimes referred to as a 'kettle' connector).
Connector B: IEC320 C7 2 Pin Female Socket receptacle connector (sometimes referred to as a 'Figure 8' connector).
Package includes 1x Male IEC C14 plug to C7 Figure 8 Female Socket Receptacle Adapter.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.