3 Meter 3 pin male wall plug to IEC Female socket POWER CORD cable 3MPRODUCT CODE: TX860
3 Meter standard NZ 3 pin male wall plug to IEC Female socket power cord cable lead.
Guaranteed reliability. This 3M, 10Amp, 250V, C13 power cord is backed by a Techexpress NZ 2 Year Assurance Guarantee.
These standard power cords are used for many electrical appliances including computers, printers, monitors, projectors, LCD LED and Plasma TV Television display screens etc.
Lead colour: Black.
Current rating: 10 Amp.
Voltage rating: 250 Volt.
Cord length: 3 Meter. See our listings for shorter & longer 0.3, 0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.8, 4, & 5 Meter lengths.
Connector A: SAA approved standard New Zealand wall connect molded 3 Pin Male plug with insulated pins.
Connector B: SAA approved IEC C13 10A 3 pin Female cord socket receptacle.
Package includes 1x 3M 3 pin Plug to IEC Female socket New Zealand approved power cord.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi-are all these type of female plug ends the same orientation as in neutral, earth,live? and plug size? Need a replacement as I have damaged mine. Has QT3 and QO2451 stamped on it if thats any help? And it is a 10amp 250v size. Thanks
Hi. Thanks for your question. The socket is an IEC 60320 C13 connector. All C13 cords will be wired to the same wiring standard. When looking at a front view of a C13 female socket, Neutral connects to the left, Earth connects to the center, Phase connects to the right. The plugs are 23mm wide by 15,8mm Wide (See image). This cable is rated to 10A, 250V. We also offer a 14 day, 'trial and return-for-refund' service excluding shipping fees, to enable testing. Please let us know if you have any other questions.