Nintendo 64 N64 SNES Gamecube PAL SVIDEO cable S Video cord leadPRODUCT CODE: PR810PAL
Super Nintendo SNES Nintendo 64 N64 Gamecube S-Video S Video & AV Cable. Includes both S-Video & RCA composite AV plugs.
Separate Video, commonly termed S-Video, Super-Video & Y/C, is a signalling standard for standard definition video, typically 480i or 576i. It achieves a better image quality than composite video.
These S-Video cables are designed for PAL consoles that output an S-Video signal. Compatibility may depend on the model version, revision or modification. We offer a 14 day, 'trial and return for refund' service excluding shipping fees to test the S-Video in your console.
• Condition: New.
• Model: UNI-010014.
• No tuning required, plug and play.
• Designed exclusively for Nintendo consoles.
• The cable includes S-Video & AV RCA cable connectors.
• PAL version for New Zealand, Australian and European consoles.
• Guaranteed reliability. Backed by a 2 Year Techexpress Guarantee.
• Built-in resistor means the display will not produce a washed-out or over-bright image with PAL consoles.
• Compatible with Nintendo Super Nintendo Entertainment System SNES, Nintendo 64 N64 and Nintendo Gamecube game consoles.
• Handcrafted and tested with a premium, smooth, thick and flexible PVC jacket with colour coded connectors to simplify installation.
Package includes 1x Svideo cable.
Combine & save. See our listings for controllers, power supplies, rf cables, repair tools, parts & accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Best nintendo 64 snes gamecube s-video Svideo lead nz.
Hints, tips and troubleshooting guide.
- Ensure that the S-Video cable is correctly and fully connected to the consoles video port.
- Ensure that the S-Video OR RCA plugs are correctly connected to the S-Video or RCA inputs on the display or television. i.e. S-Video to S-Video In, Yellow to Yellow composite 'AV' in, White and Red to Audio In.
- Ensure that the correct signal input is selected on the display or television. i.e. 'S-Video' or 'Component'. This is often marked as 'SOURCE' or 'INPUT' on a remote and allows for changing between the AV, RGB, PC, HDMI 1, HDMI 2, Component inputs.
- Perform a full restart of the TV with the console powered up for the TV to auto sense the input.
- Ensure that if the display has a 'game-mode' function, that this is enabled or turned on. Game mode disables any image processing which can cause latency or graphics issues.
- These S-Video cables are designed for PAL consoles that output an S-Video signal. Compatibility may depend on the model, version, revision or modification. We offer a 14 day, 'trial and return for refund' service excluding shipping fees to test the S-Video in your console.
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.