Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP GBA USB charge charger cable cord gameboy leadPRODUCT CODE: PR439
Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP GBA SP USB Charge Cable.
Conveniently charge with a computer USB port or a standard phone USB wall charger.
Never charge a Nintendo Gameboy Advance SP without a new USB charger cable again.
Designed exclusively for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP.
Guaranteed reliability. Backed by a 1 Year Techexpress Guarantee.
Best replacement lead for the original Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP cable.
Compatible with Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP & original Nintendo GBA game consoles.
Cord colour: Black.
Cord length: 120cm.
Package includes 1x USB Charge cord lead for Nintendo Game Boy Advance and Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP and Nintendo GBA and Nintendo GBA SP.
Combine & Save. See our listings for Gameboy Advance SP Parts and Accessories, USB wall chargers, Car USB Chargers and more.
1 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Troubleshooting and Hints 'N' Tips:
If your Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP battery is not charging then try the following:
- Try to recharge your Game Boy Advance SP Battery with an alternative, known good cable and USB power source.
- Does the charging light and/or power light display when the AC Adapter is connected to a wall outlet?
- We recommend charging a Game Boy Advance SP battery for no less than 3 hours each time. The Game Boy Advance SP's power light will change from green to red when the battery life is at 30% - 20%.
- Try a new Battery. Lithium-ion batteries age even if they are sitting on a shelf unused. The typical estimated life of a Lithium-Ion battery is about two to three years or 300 to 500 charge cycles, whichever occurs first. One charge cycle is a period of use from fully charged, to fully discharged, and fully recharged again. Use a two to three-year life expectancy for batteries that do not run through complete charge cycles. See our listings for new Batteries.
- If a battery is stored or otherwise unused for an extended period, be sure to charge for at least 3 hours before use. If, after a 3-hour charge the battery has no charge remaining when you check it, consider it to be damaged. Do not attempt to recharge it or to use it. Replace it with a new battery. See our listings for new Batteries.
- Consider removing and cleaning the Nintendo Game Boy Advance Battery and Console contacts.
- Consider replacing the 'F1' and 'F2' fuses. You will need a soldering iron and be confident with very small surface mount device soldering. Replacing these can fix issues where a Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP won't charge. See our listings for fuses.
- If a different cable, AC adapter, or battery doesn't work, or if lights will not display, your system may need to be repaired.
We welcome & answer all questions.