Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP GBA USB charge charger cable cord gameboy leadPRODUCT CODE: PR439
Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP GBA SP USB Charge Cable.
Conveniently charge with a computer USB port or a standard phone USB wall charger.
Never charge a Nintendo Gameboy advance sp without a new charger cable again.
Designed exclusively for the Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP.
Guaranteed reliability. Backed by a Techexpress 13 Month Guarantee.
Best replacement lead for the original Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP cable.
Compatible with Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP & original Nintendo GBA game consoles.
Cord colour: Black.
Cord length: 120cm.
Package includes: 1x USB Charge cord lead for Nintendo Game Boy Advance and Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP and Nintendo GBA and Nintendo GBA SP
13 Month return to base refund or replace guarantee
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Awesome trade!! Fastest delivery I've experienced to date and item was very well packaged. Highly recommend to others!!”
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
Troubleshooting and Hints 'N' Tips:
If your Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP battery is not charging then try the following:
- Try to recharge your Game Boy Advance SP Battery with an alternative, known good cable and USB power source.
- Does the charging light and/or power light display when the AC Adapter is connected to a wall outlet?
- We recommend charging a Game Boy Advance SP battery for no less than 3 hours each time. The Game Boy Advance SP's power light will change from green to red when the battery life is at 30% - 20%.
- Try a new Battery. Lithium-ion batteries age even if they are sitting on a shelf unused. The typical estimated life of a Lithium-Ion battery is about two to three years or 300 to 500 charge cycles, whichever occurs first. One charge cycle is a period of use from fully charged, to fully discharged, and fully recharged again. Use a two to three-year life expectancy for batteries that do not run through complete charge cycles. See our listings for new Batteries.
- If a battery is stored or otherwise unused for an extended period, be sure to charge for at least 3 hours before use. If, after a 3-hour charge the battery has no charge remaining when you check it, consider it to be damaged. Do not attempt to recharge it or to use it. Replace it with a new battery. See our listings for new Batteries.
- Consider removing and cleaning the Nintendo Game Boy Advance Battery and Console contacts.
- Consider replacing the 'F1' and 'F2' fuses. You will need a soldering iron and be confident with very small surface mount device soldering. Replacing these can fix issues where a Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP won't charge. See our listings for fuses.
- If a different cable, AC adapter, or battery doesn't work, or if lights will not display, your system may need to be repaired.
We welcome & answer all questions