Nintendo 64 N64 GameCube Super Nintendo SNES Audio Video AV TV cable cord leadPRODUCT CODE: N64AVCAB
Nintendo 64 N64 GameCube SNES Game console Audio Video AV Cable to hook up your game console to TV.
This composite video cable or AV cable provides clearer sharper picture quality & clearer audio than an RF cord. It's identical to Nintendo (Gamecube N64 & SNES) AV hookup cables & is compatible with their respective consoles. It carries dual-channel stereo audio & composite video
• 100% NEW. The AV cord provides composite video & audio output for viewing on a TV or Monitor
• Dock connector plugs directly into the game console
• Ultra thick flexible jacket with colour coded RCA connectors to simplify installation (Red, White & Yellow)
• Works with AV ready displays & TV's
Length 1.8 Meter
Nintendo 64, NINTENDO64, N64
Nintendo GameCube, GameCube, NGC, GCN
Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Super NES, SNES, Super Nintendo
Package includes: 1 Nintendo AV Video RCA lead to hook up your Nintendo 64 N64.
Warranty & Returns:
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
We welcome & answer all questions.
Troubleshooting and Hints 'N' Tips:
If your Nintendo 64 has no image the try the following:
- Does the RED Power LED come on to confirm that the system is receiving Power? If not, take a look at the power supply.
- Is the Television set to the correct AV input. This is often referred to as AV1 or AV2.
- Are you getting any sound from the Television when Cart is installed and the system powered on?
- Are the RCA connectors the right way around. I,.e The Yellow plug goes to the television VIDEO input and the White and RED RCA plugs connect to the Televisions Left and RIGHT Audio INPUTS.
- Try a known good game cartridge.
- Try a known good video cable.
- Removing and reinstalling the Expansion Pack.
- If none of the above works, your system may need to be repaired.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.