44 Pin Female to 44 Pin Female IDE PATA Flat IDC Ribbon Cable
44 Pin IDE to 44 Pin Ribbon Cable for retro computers, notebooks and laptops and 2.5" laptop hard drives.
This cable includes 2x 44 Pin Female IDC ( Insulation Displacement Connector) receptacle sockets connected via a 5cm long flat grey ribbon cable. The cable has a red marker typically used for marking as Pin 1. These are used with many 2.5" laptop internal Hard Disk Drives and ATA cables and are sometimes simply called "IDC connectors".
Condition: Brand new
Number of connectors: 2x
Pitch: 2.0mm pin spacing.
Connector Gender: Female Receptacle Socket
Overall approximate cable length: 5cm or 50mm
Applications: Commodore Amiga 1200 and Amiga 600 Hard Disk Drive HDD or Compact Flash Card cable, Earlier laptops and notebooks that use 2.5" 44 Pin IDE Hard Disk Drives.
Package includes: 1x 44Pin Female IDE to 44-Pin Socket Flat Ribbon Cable
Combine & save on shipping, See our listings for Electronics tools, Virtual Floppy Disk Drives, HDD Caddies & mount hardware, USB Flash Drives, cables & connectors
Warranty & Returns:
7 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for refund less shipping fees
13 Month return to base refund or replace guarantee
• We specialise in retro gaming, electronics & computers. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds
• Fast shipping
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent to buyer immediately
• We accept all credit cards including American Express, MasterCard, Visa & PayPal
Customer feedback...“Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
"Amazingly fast shipment. Great trader"
"Great team to deal with 10/10"
We welcome & answer all questions