RJ11 Male Plug to BT Female Socket Cable Adapter Converter 80mmPRODUCT CODE: TX170
RJ11 Male Plug to BT Female Socket Adapter Converter via 80mm Cable.
Common applications include the connection of a Standard NZ Residential analogue telephone or fax to the Telephone port on a Dial-Up, DSL or ADSL broadband internet modem. Some fax machines have the RJ11 / RJ12 socket for connecting an external phone.
RJ12 is the same connector housing as RJ11. The difference is that an RJ12 has all 6 Positions connected to Conductors. I,e 6P6C. An RJ11 has 6 Positions connected to 4 Conductors i.e 6P4C.
RJ-11 to BT specifications:
Cable length: 80mm.
Connector A: 1x RJ11 Male 6P4C.
Connector B: 1x BT Female Socket Receptacle.
Package includes 1x White 4 Pin RJ11 Male Plug to British Telecom Female Socket Receptacle Jack dongle via 80mm cable.
Combine & Save. See our range of cables, parts and accessories.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We specialise in Cables, Parts & Accessories. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural NZ & Australia.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Bank transfer and PayPal.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Orders are packed with care & details emailed.
• Your purchase helps kiwi kids in need.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Includes delivery insurance.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there such a cable that has one RJ11 male on one end and two female RJ11 on the other end? In other words a splitter.
Hi. Thanks for your question. We have an RJ11 Splitter. Please see https://www.techexpress.co.nz/products/white-rj11-6p4c-y-splitter-double-outlet-adapter If you have any questions, or if there is any other way we can help, please don't hesitate to ask.