0.5 Meter Blue Cat6 Network Patch Cable .5M Cat 6 Computer Cord Ethernet LeadPRODUCT CODE: TX7161613
0.5 Meter Blue Cat6 Computer Ethernet LAN Network patch cord lead cable.
Ideal for connecting a computer to ADSL, VDSL or UFB Router, Switch, Local Area Network or broadband internet connection. Compatible with PS3, PS4, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One.
This Blue, 0.5M Cat 6 network patch cable is ideal for fast network installations. Patch leads are used to connect computers & other Ethernet devices to wall sockets, hubs, switches, modem and routers.
These, high-quality 0.5 Meter Black Cat6 UTP patch leads conform to the TIA/EIA-568-B specification. Patch leads are wired to the T568A pinout specification. Each cable is individually channel tested and are made with tangle-free slimline injection moulded boots in various colours and lengths.
Category 6 Enhanced, also known as Cat6 or Cat 6, is an improvement on Cat5e cabling. Made to support gigabit, 1000 Mbps network speeds, It’s faster than Cat5e. It also cuts down on crosstalk, the interference between wires inside the cable. These improvements mean you’re more likely to get fast, reliable speed out of Cat6 cabling compared to Cat5e.
100% tested & certified.
Patch cable length: 0.5 Meter.
Patch cable gender: Male to Male.
Number of conductors: 4 Pair / 8 Wire.
Network standard: Category 6 / Cat 6 / Cat6.
Patch cable type: Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP).
Produced by an ISO9001 & ISO14001 certified manufacturer.
Application: 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, 10GBASE-T Ethernet.
Up to 10-Gigabit, 10/100/1000/10,000 Mbps Ethernet Network speeds.
Patch cable COLOUR: BLUE. Also available in Black, Green, Grey, Ivory, Orange, Purple, Red, White & Yellow.
Package includes 1x 0.5 Meter Blue Cat6 patch cable.
14 Day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for a refund less shipping fees.
2 Year return to base refund or replace guarantee.
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one flat shipping fee on your entire order.
• We specialise in Computers, Electronics & Gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service.
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds.
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value.
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and PayPal.
• All orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent immediately.
• We also ship to PO Boxes, Private Bags, Rural and Remote NZ.
• GST invoice and receipt of payment issued with all orders.
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details emailed.
• Proudly awarded Trade Me NZ's TOP SELLER status.
• Delivery insurance included on all orders.
• We welcome & answer all questions.
• Refunds paid same day.
Buyer feedback..." Wow! Honestly awesome service. Ordered 7am and was courier delivered later that day! Will definitely use again. Thanks"
" Unbelievable shipping times, again I ordered in the evening and again it was at my door the next morning."
" no idea how but it showed up next morning even though I ordered late at night, amazing trader."
" Absolutely perfect. I can't understand how you shipped this to me so fast. Thanks"
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products."
" This company sets a benchmark for service that all should aspire to."
" The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."
" These guys ship their items super-fast. Great all round. Thanks!"
" Amazing! So fast and friendly and great product”
" Great team to deal with 10/10"
" Amazing service guys!!!!"
We welcome & answer all questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, how many of these do you have in stock please? TX7161613
Hi. Thanks for your question. As at 2:32 PM 11/08/2021, there are approximately Fifteen Thousand, Five Hundred and Nine (15,509) in stock.