10 Meter RJ45 Cat 6 Blue LAN Ethernet UTP Network Patch Cable Cord lead 10M Cat6
10 Meter Cat 6 Blue Ethernet LAN Network Patch Cable
This techexpress 10M Cat6 network patch cable is ideal for high-speed network installations. Patch leads are used to connect computers & other Ethernet devices to wall sockets, hubs switches, routers
Length 10M or 10 Meter or 1000cm
Molded Strain Relief Plugs
Brand new high-quality Category 6 - Cat6 UTP
Male RJ-45 connectors on both ends cable
Up to 1000Mps - Gigabit Ethernet network speeds 10/100/1000 Mbps
Ideal for connecting a computer to ADSL, VDSL or UFB Router, Switch, Local Area Network or broadband internet connection. Compatible with PlayStation 3, PS3, PS4, XBox, XBox 360
Cat6 cables, also called Category 6 or Cat 6 cables, provide lower crosstalk, a higher signal-to-noise ratio, and are suitable for 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet)
Warranty & Returns: 13 Month return to base refund or replace guarantee and our exclusive 7-day 'change of mind' return in unused condition for refund less shipping fees
Why buy from us?
• We specialise in computer networking, electronics & retro gaming. We do it well with great products & excellent service
• We continuously strive for 100% customer satisfaction with excellent communication, service & value
• In trade since 2004, we're a trusted central NZ based trader providing faster shipping, returns & refunds
• Combined flat fee New Zealand wide shipping service. Purchase as much as you like and pay just one standard shipping fee on your entire order
• Orders are packed with care, tracked & details sent to buyer immediately
• Delivery insurance included on all orders
• Refunds paid same day
Customer feedback..." When you said 'Fast Ship', you weren't kidding! I only ordered yesterday afternoon and the cable was here this morning! Suffice to say, wonderful service and excellent communications. The package was so well packaged too."
" I love Techexpress. Always quick delivery and brilliant quality products. Thanks again"
"The best customer experience I have encountered in a long time."